We currently have a full time entry-level production position available with potential opportunity to grow within the current department we are hiring in. The company also does cross training with possible opportunities to advance to other areas within the manufacturing shop when available.
The job tasks include but are not limited to:
- Product testing, using assorted test plugs and pressurized air in a test tank.
- Product inspecting, visual inspection of product to insure it matches print. As well as checking dimensions from print to verify product is in compliance.
- Adjusting products as necessary for final assembly, straightening fins as well as leveling/flattening the product.
- Packaging of product for shipping, using assorted boxes with pack in place foam. As well as other packing material.
- Product component prepping for assembly, gathering components such as fans and all related hardware to attach such components.
- Using different hand tools and specialty tools as well as a packing machine, and tape gun to accomplish above tasks.
- Maintenance and cleaning of all related equipment area.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instruction and follow all company safety practices and procedures and policies.
- Have a positive attitude and self-motivated
- Must be able to work from sketches, blueprints, and work order documents, as well as verbal instruction.
- Must have some experience with small hand and power tools
- Have mechanical aptitude, be detail oriented and perform repetitive tasks
- Must be dependable with reliable transportation.
- Must be able to follow all company safety practices, procedures, and policies.
- Must have good attendance
- Have good penmanship
- Read a tape measure
- Must be able to lift 65 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk for long periods
- Must be able to do twisting action (Example using a screw driver) multiple times a day.
- Must pass 7 year background check
- Must pass E-verify check
This position is 40 hour work week, 4 days a week 10 hour shift M-TH 6 am to 4:30 pm , occasional mandatory overtime. We offer excellent company benefits including health insurance, paid holidays after 60 day probationary period/ evaluation period and vacation (paid) after 1 full year.
If you’re interested in being part of something different and have a quality-orientated mind set, please apply below for an opportunity to join our team.