Ron Davis Racing Products has been manufacturing custom aluminum radiators for over 40 years for some of the most cutting- edge race cars, street vehicles, and industrial applications. We do the hard stuff– the stuff our competitors can’t do and send our way. The Ron Davis staff will take the time to get your order right, and we know how to get every bit of cooling out of a limited space. We don’t guess, it’s engineered.
From order to shipment, each step in the process is geared to add value to the customer not to cheapen the cost of manufacturing. It’s not the least expensive way to build a radiator just the best way.
Why our custom radiators stand out
- All Ron Davis custom aluminum radiators are handmade using the finest materials assembled by craftsman with the best and latest technology.
- Our custom aluminum radiators are built with the proper fin count for your application. If a high-density core is needed to get the cooling you need, that’s what we build.
- Our tanks are hand formed– not cheap tank stampings. The grain of the material is aligned against the bends for maximum strength.
- Our materials are CNC cut and each program is saved, so you can expect the exact same radiator if you ever need to re-order it.
- All Ron Davis custom aluminum radiators are TIG welded by hand – no MIG or robots here. Our welders train until their quality and esthetics meet our highest standards.
- We machine our own fittings and connections in-house.
- We use stainless hardware and Spal fans, tested in house and chosen by their ability to pull vacuum, not on price.
- Each Ron Davis custom aluminum radiator is pressure tested to 30 psi, and visually inspected before packaging.
We build strongly on quality, performance and esthetics rather than just on cost. We build for the people who want the best. To us, the devil is in the details. We do it right – as long as it takes, no matter how hard it is.
We are a family business bred from racing, and Ron Davis custom aluminum racing radiators have equipped champions in almost every major racing title in the world. Can we build a custom radiator for you?
Request a custom quote by filling out the form below and uploading your drawing, or downloading and faxing (623)-877-5001 or emailing both to us at email@example.com .
***Custom items cannot be returned or exchanged***
Custom Radiator Quote
To receive a custom radiator quote, please fill out our custom radiator form below and upload your drawing or use one of our templates to the right. Feel free to use our Custom Radiator Component Checklist to make sure you have included all your desired components and details. We can also build from a sample or template with our 3D Coordinate Measuring Machine. If you’d like to send yours in, please call one of our sales staff to receive a RGA number and write it next to the shipping address. Please be sure your sample has been cleaned or it will be rejected upon receipt. If you have any questions during this process, please do not hesitate to call one of our knowledgeable sales staff at 1‑800‑842‑5166, we’d be happy to help!